Ref. 82303026 - 30 minutes from the A7 motorway, 45 minutes from Avignon TGV station and 1 hour from Marseille-Provence international airport.
In the historic heart of the village of Goult, in a dominant position, enjoying a splendid view of the Luberon, very beautiful bright house with a useful area of approximately 225m2 with a terrace of approximately 30m2.
Facing south, backing onto the village, the house is spread over 4 levels via a splendid and comfortable staircase:
* Ground floor: a large garage, a workshop/technical room, a real vaulted wine cellar, a laundry room, a guest toilet with washbasin and cloakroom.
* Upstairs: a large bright living room with a fully equipped kitchen and a veranda/dining room.
* Floor 2: 2 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, a bathroom (basin and walk-in shower) and a separate WC.
* Floor 3: a master suite with office/living room, bedroom, dressing room and en-suite bathroom (2 basins, a walk-in shower, a bidet and WC).
A terrace of approximately 30m2 offers a very beautiful outdoor living space.
Unique house due to the technical quality and the nobility of the materials chosen for its restoration. The refinement of its services gives it absolute comfort of life.
- Surface 225 m²
- Heating Underfloor, Heat pump
- Used water Main drainage
- Condition Excellent condition
- Orientation South
- 1 Living/dining/kitchen area 45 m²
- 1 Veranda 19 m²
- 1 Principal bedroom 40 m²
- 2 Bedrooms 15 m², 14 m²
- 1 Laundry room 10 m²
- 1 Garage 26 m²
- Water softener
- Double glazing
- Optical fiber
- Sliding windows
- Alarm system
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax2,593 €
- No ongoing procedures