Ref. 7052686 - 40mn from the A7 motorway, 1 hour from Avignon TGV station and 1 hour from Marseille-Provence international airport.
Facing south-west, on the edge of a hamlet in the village of Lioux, it is a 19th century property made up of two stone houses with an area of approximately 160m2 connected by a courtyard with a 910m2 garden with swimming pool.
House 1 which develops a living area of approximately 90m2 plus garage of 20m2 on 2 levels:
* Garden level: living room with fireplace (28m2), kitchen (12m2). Each having independent access to a workshop (6m2) and the garage. * Upstairs: a south-west bedroom with cupboards (20m2), a south-facing bedroom (11m2), a linen room/dressing room (3m2), a bathroom (basin, shower, bidet, WC for 7m2) , a separate WC (2m2).
Technical elements: city water, gas central heating (tank), mains drainage.
House 2 which develops a living area of approximately 80m2 on 2 levels:
* Ground floor: a living room with a fireplace (30m2), a kitchen (10m2), a storeroom/ utility room (5m2). * Upstairs: a living room/office (17m2), a south-facing bedroom with washbasin (16m2), a south-west bedroom (13m2), a bathroom (basin and bath) and separate WC (5m2).
Technical elements: city water, mains drainage.
The enclosed garden of 910m2 is planted with Provençal species (olive trees, cypresses...). A courtyard (50m2), an awning with swimming pool technical room (40m2) and an oval swimming pool of 8 x 3.5m decorate the property.
In a privileged environment, with views on the spectacular Madeleine cliff of Lioux, this property of charm and great potential is ready to be refurbeshment. MUST BE SEEN !!
- Surface 160 m²
- Heating Central, Gas
- Used water Main drainage
- Condition Requires updating
- 2 Houses 90 m², 80 m²
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Shower room
- 1 Courtyard 50 m²
- 1 Garage 20 m²
- 1 Garden 910 m²
- Swimming pool
- Alarm system
- Energy - Conventional consumptionIn progress
- Energy - Emissions estimateIn progress
- Seller’s fees
- No ongoing procedures