Ref. 82621810 - 30 minutes from the A7 motorway, 45 minutes from Avignon TGV station and 1 hour from Marseille-Provence international airport.
In the heart of the village of Goult, enjoying a beautiful view of the Luberon, property consisting of 2 houses for a total area of approximately 320m2 with garden and swimming pool.
House 1: completed in 2019 the house develops a living area of approximately 174m2 on 2 levels:
* Ground floor: a living room with fireplace (24m2), a dining room (26m2), a fully equipped kitchen (10m2), a bedroom with dressing room and en-suite shower room (33m2), a pantry/laundry room (7.9m2), a guest toilet with hand basin and a garage.
* Upstairs: a bedroom with en suite shower room (basin, shower and WC / 24m2).
House 2: facing south-west, restored in 2015, it develops an area of approximately 145m2 on 3 levels:
* Lower level: a large technical room/boiler room (25m2), a storage room (15m2), a vaulted wine cellar (13m2).
* Garden level: an entrance, a living room with fireplace (28m2), a fitted kitchen (9m2), two bedrooms (12m2 and 10m2), an office (11m2), a bathroom (basin, shower), a cellar and a vaulted cellar.
* Upstairs: a bedroom (13m2) and a bathroom (basin, shower and WC).
A magnificent landscaped garden of approximately 800m2, numerous terraces and a swimming pool adorn the property.
Prime location for this property with refined appointments, bright, comfortable and easy to live with. Quiet while being close to the shops of the village of Goult. Very rare!!!
- Surface 269 m²
- Total area 320 m²
- Heating Air-conditioning, Fuel oil
- Used water Main drainage
- Condition Excellent condition
- Orientation South-west
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Shower rooms / Lavatories
- 1 Garage
- 1 Garden 800 m²
- Double glazing
- Electric awnings
- Irrigation sprinkler
- Outdoor lighting
- Optical fiber
- Alarm system
- Electric gate
- Swimming pool
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax2,200 €
- No ongoing procedures