Ref. 83169596 - 40 minutes from the A7 motorway, 1 hour from Avignon TGV station and Marseille-Provence international airport.
A few kilometers from the village of Roussillon, in a private domain, charming house from 1980 restored in 2013 with a living area of 141m2 with awning and swimming pool.
Facing south, the house develops on 3 levels:
* Basement: a bedroom, a laundry/technical room (20m2 excluding living space), the swimming pool technical room.
* Garden level: a bright living room with fitted kitchen, a pantry, a bathroom (basin, shower and WC).
* Upstairs: a mezzanine office/extra bedroom, a south-west bedroom with terrace and cupboards, a north-west bedroom with cupboards, a north-facing bedroom, a bathroom (basin and corner bath), a Separate WC.
The enclosed garden of around 200m2 is shaded by Provençal trees. A covered terrace and an infinity pool adorn the house. A large awning and a wooden shelter complete the set. The private domain also offers a communal swimming pool and a tennis court.
It is a particularly very well maintained house, bright, comfortable and easy to live with. Quiet without being isolated. Non-obstructing joint ownership, no opposite.
- Surface 141 m²
- Heating Air-conditioning, Heat pump
- Hot water Hot water tank
- Used water Main drainage
- Condition Good condition
- Orientation South
- 1 Living/dining/kitchen area 50 m²
- 3 Bedrooms 14 m², 14 m², 12 m²
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Shower room / Lavatory
- 1 Terrace 18.5 m²
- 1 Porch 48 m²
- Double glazing
- Photovoltaic panels
- Crawl space
- Electric shutters
- Car port
- Irrigation sprinkler
- Outdoor lighting
- Optical fiber
- Swimming pool
- Condominium pool
- Electric car terminal
- Tennis court
- Energy - Conventional consumptionIn progress
- Energy - Emissions estimateIn progress
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax1,513 €
- Condominium fees28 € / Month
- « Carrez » act141 sq m
- No ongoing procedures