Ref. 7154954 - 40 minutes from the A7 motorway, 1 hour from Avignon TGV station and 1 hour from Marseille-Provence international airport.
Between Gordes and Goult, In the heart of an authentic hamlet, facing south, charming house perfectly restored with an area of approximately 180m2 with courtyard, patio, garden of approximately 110m2 and garage.
The house which develops on 2 levels offers the possibility of offering separate accommodation:
* Garden level: an entrance hall, a bright living room with wood stove, a fully equipped kitchen, a second living room with kitchen, a cloakroom, a guest toilet with washbasin. by independent access a large garage and a laundry room.
* Upstairs: a bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bathroom (basin, shower and WC), a bedroom, a bathroom (basin and shower), a separate WC. via a second staircase, a bedroom with mezzanine area and en-suite bathroom (basin, shower and WC).
A courtyard to the south, a patio and the enclosed garden of approximately 110m2 decorate the house and offer very pleasant outdoor living spaces.
Beautiful balance between the charm of the stone and its contemporary restoration, it is a house with refined services and very comfortable to live in.
- Surface 180 m²
- Heating Convector, Electric
- Used water Main drainage
- Condition Excellent condition
- Orientation South
- Double glazing
- Optical fiber
- Outdoor lighting
- Energy - Conventional consumptionIn progress
- Energy - Emissions estimateIn progress
- Seller’s fees
- No ongoing procedures