Ref. 82625463 - 30 minutes from the A7 motorway, 45 from Avignon TGV station and 1 hour from Marseille-Provence international airport.
In the historic heart of the village of Goult, house with a living area of approximately 150m2 plus cellars and terrace of 14.5m2.
Facing south-west, the house develops on 3 levels:
* Ground floor: an entrance (13m2), a WC, a vaulted cave and a second cellar.
* Upstairs: a large living room (27m2), a kitchen (7.5m2), a bedroom with shower (13.5m2).
* Floor 2: a bedroom (14m2), a bedroom (8.5m2), a bathroom (basin and shower), a separate toilet, a bathroom. Terrace (14.5m2).
Lots of charm for this house which offers great development potential. In the heart of the village while being in absolute calm.
- Surface 190 m²
- Heating Convector, Electric
- Hot water Hot water tank
- Used water Main drainage
- Condition Requires renovation
- 1 Living room/dining area 27 m²
- 3 Bedrooms 14 m², 13.5 m², 9 m²
- 1 Terrace 14.5 m²
- Energy - Conventional consumptionIn progress
- Energy - Emissions estimateIn progress
- Seller’s fees
- No ongoing procedures